Часовой форум Watch.ru (http://forum.watch.ru/index.php)
-   English forum (http://forum.watch.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   I need a little help from Russian speaking forum members (http://forum.watch.ru/showthread.php?t=73620)

bortas 15.06.2011 15:52

I need a little help from Russian speaking forum members

Greetings from Canada,

I discovered this forum while on the Steinhart website. I discovered that they sell a wonderful diver's watch for members of this forum and I must have this watch.

Steinhart Deep Sea

Unfortunately, Steinhart requires a special coupon code to order the watch. I've been searching the forum, but since I don't speak Russian, it's pretty hard to find the code. If somebody that speaks Russian could find the code and PM it to me, I would be very grateful. In the mean time, I'll continue searching!

Thanks in advance,

Jerome

AAC 15.06.2011 16:29

Unfortunately for you there are no free coupons - each watch was reserved ;)

Barmaleo 15.06.2011 17:23

Цитата:

Сообщение от AAC (Сообщение 823820)
Unfortunately for you there are no free coupons - each watch was reserved ;)

I think that AAC just wanted to say that in order to get this watch you had to make a reservation some time ago.

What you can do is to ask forum member if someone is willing to sell the watch.

Or, you can ask when it is next time they gather information about number of people who would like to order this watch.

hope this helps

PaulZ 15.06.2011 22:23

Oh, come on, guys...Don't be so serious...
This is an open project for the people who have a big respect to Russia/Ukraine/ex-USSR and of cause to the "Black Sea" project ;)...
And specially for the people who'll be proud to be a "member of our team"...:cool:
Dear bortas please feel free to contact Lazio to check availability of free numbers/codes...

bortas 18.06.2011 19:59

Цитата:

Сообщение от PaulZ (Сообщение 824317)
Dear bortas please feel free to contact Lazio to check availability of free numbers/codes...

Thank you very much PaulZ. Lazio has been very pleasant to communicate with and I now have a Black Sea order code since someone changed their mind.

I realize I'm a little late in the game, but the Steinhart Black Sea is the closest thing to my ideal dive watch (I prefer drilled lugs) and the members of this forum have designed one of the most beautiful diver dial and bezel combination that I've seen.

I just wished I could read Russian to understand the complete story behind the design of this watch, but Google translate will have to do. ;-)

Thanks again for everything.

Jerome

MG 20.06.2011 14:55

Цитата:

Сообщение от bortas (Сообщение 828019)
I just wished I could read Russian to understand the complete story behind the design of this watch, but Google translate will have to do

Dear bortas, you could also try Bing translation. It's included in Internet Explorer 9 and above.
Sometimes it works better.

bortas 20.06.2011 15:02

Thanks for the info, I'll give Bing a try.

Regards,

Jerome

hotccy 20.07.2011 12:21

dear members
help----
I am a Chinese watch fan. I like steinhart blac sea -- speical edition for this forum.
So I registered into the forum. how can I get the special order code to order that watch?
Thanks a lot!!

PaulZ 20.07.2011 12:30

Цитата:

Сообщение от hotccy (Сообщение 863906)
dear members
help----
I am a Chinese watch fan. I like steinhart blac sea -- speical edition for this forum.
So I registered into the forum. how can I get the special order code to order that watch?
Thanks a lot!!

http://forum.watch.ru/showpost.php?p=824317&postcount=4

RTea 05.09.2011 09:04

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I too saw the Black Sea dive watch that was designed by this forum. I'm also in love with this watch and must have it! I must say the members here have good taste and design skills!

I messaged Lazio a few days ago hoping that there's a spot available and haven't received a response. I hope he isn't annoyed from all of the messages from not Russian members but I know I have to have this watch in my collection!

I've been looking around this forum and it looks like a great community here. Glad to be a part of it, even though I don't speak Russian.

Часовой пояс UTC +3, время: 10:32.

© 1998–2024 Watch.ru