Форум о часах Casio.
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 06.05.2024, 17:08
Martinss Martinss вне форума  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 19,588 раз(а) в 1,700 сообщениях
Проблемы с приемом Gwg 2000 Mudmaster

Здравствуйте, я не знаю, что может случиться с моим Gshock Mudmaster Gwg2000, раньше он меня прекрасно принимал, а теперь нет пути, он пытается достичь L1 L2, а потом ERR. Я пробовал это много раз, но нет выхода, я пробовал даже со станцией Гражданин и с приложением Dcf77 и никак, я тоже пробовал ночью и в тех местах где раньше меня принимало без проблем и тоже ничего не делает, правда что У меня была проблема с этими часами, которые остались у меня без батареи, потому что они не получали свет, но я поставил их обратно на зарядку и все работает правильно, датчик сломан? Если он подает сигнал L1 L2, это означает, что он пытается и не сломан, может кто-нибудь мне помочь, спасибо.

Hello, I don't know what can happen to my Gshock Mudmaster Gwg2000, it used to accept me fine, but now there is no way, it tries to reach L1 L2 and then ERR. I tried this many times, but there is no way out, I even tried with the Citizen station and with the Dcf77 application and nothing, I also tried at night and in those places where before they received me without problems and also does nothing, it’s true that I had a problem with this watch that left me without a battery because it was not receiving light, but I put it back on charge and everything works correctly, is the sensor broken? If it gives L1 L2 signal it means it is trying and not broken, can anyone help me, thanks.
Старый 06.05.2024, 20:36
HooliganSpb HooliganSpb на форуме  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 10,960 раз(а) в 3,444 сообщениях
Hi! I hope you have made full reset?
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо! HooliganSpb за это сообщение:
Martinss (06.05.2024)
Старый 06.05.2024, 21:09
Форумчанин

Цитата:
Сообщение от HooliganSpb Посмотреть сообщение
Hi! I hope you have made full reset?
Что ж, это хорошая идея, я бы хотел попробовать, но нет. Я понятия не имею, как сбросить эту модель.

Well, that's a good idea, I'd like to try it, but no. I have no idea how to reset this model.
Старый 06.05.2024, 21:59
stepbl4 stepbl4 вне форума  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 2,684 раз(а) в 526 сообщениях
Цитата:
Сообщение от Martinss Посмотреть сообщение
it’s true that I had a problem with this watch that left me without a battery because it was not receiving light, but I put it back on charge and everything works correctly
Are you sure that battery is fully charghed? Maybe, the reason is low power level of battery or power saving mode.
Look the troubleshooting section of the manual:
- Signal reception is not possible while battery power is low;
- Time calibration signal reception is not possible under the conditions described below.
● When watch is at Level 2 power saving

Эти 2 пользователей сказали Спасибо! stepbl4 за это сообщение:
HooliganSpb (06.05.2024), Martinss (06.05.2024)
Старый 06.05.2024, 22:05
HooliganSpb HooliganSpb на форуме  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 10,960 раз(а) в 3,444 сообщениях
What about charge level? Is watch in time mode? I don't know, but if it worked above you should look for differents.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо! HooliganSpb за это сообщение:
Martinss (06.05.2024)
Старый 06.05.2024, 23:10
Форумчанин

Цитата:
Сообщение от stepbl4 Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure that battery is fully charghed? Maybe, the reason is low power level of battery or power saving mode.
Look the troubleshooting section of the manual:
- Signal reception is not possible while battery power is low;
- Time calibration signal reception is not possible under the conditions described below.
● When watch is at Level 2 power saving
The watch is on M charge, it only has L left to be at maximum. I was thinking about that possibility, I have been putting it in the sun for a couple of days and at the moment it is still on M, I understand that to put this watch at 100 battery with All the sensors it has require more days of sun. The only thing I can think of about a reset is to open the watch, take out the battery and put in the battery, but I find it crazy and since the watch works 100% of all its functions.

Старый 07.05.2024, 09:23
stepbl4 stepbl4 вне форума  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 2,684 раз(а) в 526 сообщениях
Цитата:
Сообщение от Martinss Посмотреть сообщение
The watch is on M charge
Try to charge the battery to H level. On M level all functions enable, but I guess the power may go down for a short time while signal receiving.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо! stepbl4 за это сообщение:
Martinss (07.05.2024)
Старый 07.05.2024, 09:38
Форумчанин

Цитата:
Сообщение от stepbl4 Посмотреть сообщение
Try to charge the battery to H level. On M level all functions enable, but I guess the power may go down for a short time while signal receiving.
It could be, last night I tried again with the citizen antenna, it seemed like it was about to fail since in some moments it went from L1 to L2 L3 and it was trying for a long time but in the end ERR I will continue putting it in the sun, until it gets the charge maximum L and I will try again, if I succeed I will explain, thank you very much for your response and your patience, greetings.
Ответ